Safe and effective cleaning of leather furniture
Leather furniture is an excellent investment and adds a touch of class to your home. Though leather is extremely durable, evidence of wear is highly noticeable, which is why cleaning and maintenance are so important.
Most cleaning products on the market are not appropriate for leather and may break down leather finishes, leading to dryness and cracking.
Chem-Dry offers a safe and effective clean for leather furniture that restores its natural vibrancy and shine, adding years of life to your investment.
With regular cleaning by a Chem-Dry Certified Leather Specialist, you can prevent undue wear and keep leather furniture looking great.
Happy Advanced Chem-Dry customers:
- Fara always does a fantastic job and the carpet looks new after clean.
- Very efficient & pleasant service. I would recommend fara.
- Hi Fara thanks for your efforts to clean my sons carpet the other day-all the marks are gone and even the old stubborn ones seems to have gone too.
Regards Mary 17/Dec/2016
- Excellent work, Will use again. Very thorough.We were left with an amazing result.
- Happy with outcome.
- Thank you for your quick, efficient service and great result.
- Thanks Fara, the place looks great.
Kevin (kent paper) 31/oct/2017
- Carpets came up great !
- Happy with service.
- Everything is clean & we are happy with the result.
Build Corp Pty. Ltd.
- A marvelous job, thanks Fara.Such skill.
- we engaged Fara for carpet cleaning in Nov. 2017.
Our rental property’s old carpet was way past it’s useful life, was dirty, worn and faded.
Fara did an amazing job and did it with a smile. He is very professional, thorough and was pleasant to deal with.
we were amazed at the results and the carpet dried in a few hours as well.
Would highly recommend his service to everyone.
- Fara has been caring for our carpet for years and is a perfectionist.
we have difficult access to our apartment, next to no street parking and yet he always arrives early with a big smile on his face.
we have two toddlers and i have called him on numerous occasions with paint and pen issues….he always make it a priority to get to us asap and is a master of removing all manner of marks.
He does a superb job and we couldn’t recommend him more highly.
Jessica Neutral Bay
- Hi Fara , Every one was delighted with the job you did.
Bev. St.Johns Church Jan/2018
- Great service, on time and great communication. would use again.
- Very efficient and nice person, he did the job very well.
- Fara, the representative from Advanced ChemDry was fabulous, quoted for the job quickly, turned up on time, very thorough with the job and care he took. would recommend Advanced ChemDry to anyone looking for best, efficient and friendly service.
Maintain leather furniture
Over time, body oils, perspiration, skin acids and regular wear and tear can diminish the appearance of leather furniture, leaving dark spots or stains.
- Oils and Grease – Body oils from people and animals are easily transferred and seep into parts of leather furniture that get a lot of use, causing serious damage to the furniture’s protective finish.
- Atmospheric Soils – Dust particles as well as airborne cooking oils and invisible air pollutants produced by common home activities eventually find their way onto leather furniture and cause problems.
- Common Soils – Soils including common dirt, sand and fibres from plants are tracked into the home by adults, kids and pets, attaching to the leather every time the furniture is used.
- Dyes and Inks – A leaky pen, the ink from a newspaper and the dyes from fabrics like denim are among the ways that inks and dyes can be transferred to leather furniture and can be hard to remove without damaging the surface.
Our Certified Leather Specialists will carefully identify your furniture’s leather types and select products specifically designed to clean and remove soil buildups and other stain causing elements. We’ll then condition and protect your leather to revitalize and replenish its natural beauty and feel.